Please call our office for any large amounts of cardboard or recycling for a minimal fee. These can be arranged to be picked up at a different time.
Residential + Commercial Service
OWNED & OPERATED BY STEVE & SHANNON CLARKE
Williamson Trash Removal & Septic Services
1. All trash and recycled items must be placed curbside or roadside by 6:30AM on your regular pick up day.
2. Recycled items will be picked up with your trash every week as follows:
A. Place newspaper, magazines, catalogs, and corrugated cardboard into 1 bag, box, or bucket.
**Boxes must be flattened, tape and staples removed.
**Boxes must be cut into 2 foot square pieces and tied into bundles.
**Large amounts of recyclables will need to be prearranged by calling the office.
B. Plastic containers with #s 1-7 -- glass bottles and jars -- tin -- and aluminum food & beverage containers place together in a second bag, box, or bucket.
**Tops and lids must be removed and discarded
**Rinse out containers -- with or without labels
**Flatten plastics to best of ability
**No aerosol or paint cans
**No table glassware, cookware, dishware, ceramics, window glass, or light bulbs.
**All electronics & rechargeable batteries must be recycled.
3. Certain items will not be picked up with regular trash. These include large household items, building material, automobile batteries, car parts, motor oil, or lawn debris.
Arrangements can be made for the removal of these items by calling the office. There will be an extra charge for this service that must be paid upon or before pick-up.
4. If paint cans have liquid in them, they must be air dried or absorbed with kitty litter.
5. There will be NO services on the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Trash will be picked up on the next business day. We will be picking up trash on all other holidays.